Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Reason 22: To fan me with palm fronds and be my slave


Okay, so not really. But how much fun would it be to pretend?! I have a definite flair for the dramatic and love quoting movies and playing a the occasional game of make believe. And if a man is willing to play along... how can I not completely adore him?!
Whether rushing to the bottom of the stairs with a grin when I randomly cry out "Romeo, Romeo!" from top, greeting me with his best John Wayne impression, talking to me in random silly accents, or hailing me as the great Aphrodite Goddess of Love and Beauty as he tries to feed me a peeled grape- I love a man who can drop all this ridiculous pretense of being perfectly put together all the time and just be a goofball with me!

2 comments:

  1. i do not need, do not want a man...........im much better off without one.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh* .. "Faiyann bouyy wharr is mAh ❤ Faiyann bouyy?"..

    ReplyDelete