Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Reason 33: To put animals out of their misery



This is a bit depressing but bear with me. Recently, I drove home from work and as I pulled up to the house I notice a small bird. I was super close to it but when I drove by it didn't move. I walked up to it to investigate, in fact had my foot right next to it, the bird didn't move. The poor little bird was injured. There were cats everywhere. I scopped up the bird in a box; there was no way I was going to let some cat toy with the little  thing. But I didn't have a heart, courage or whatever you want to call it to put it out of its misery. I called up my brother and he came over to take care of it. I know it broke his heart too, but I was just bawling hysterically. In life, these situations happen. I also think of thie time I had to put down a cat, I was a wreck for days. How I would have liked my man to have done that so I didn't have to go through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment