Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Reason 32: To negotiate

Call me crazy, but I believe that it you have a listed a price for something...that is what it is. Then I just have to decide if I think its worth it to by it. Like at the grocery store. But no, this world is full of things that apparently someone with mad bargaining skills can get for my cheaper. Cars and homes are commonly known but also vacation packages, cell phone and credit card bills, even you gym membership. The idea of haggling is a daunting task and I'm no good at it. That is why I need a man to undertake negotiating prices for me. Too bad I can't use him to negotiate my salary.

1 comment:

  1. Amber! Since Tia bit the dust and got married, I'm glad you decided to keep the blog going. And welcome back from your mission. :v)

    ReplyDelete