Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Reason 29: To even out the bed

I like big beds. Besides being roomier, compared to twins they just look better under fancy bedspreads and giant piles of decorative pillows! But I've noticed an annoying trend. No matter how many times I rotate the mattress, flip it around, and punch the sides, I can't seem to avoid the person-shaped dent that always develops smack in the middle. I've tried sleeping on the edges, but to no avail. It's almost like the mattress is mocking me, reminding me with its single-person-indentation that a bed of this size was meant for TWO.

I need to find a man, marry him, and bring some balance back to the bed. Of course, knowing my love of snuggling, this may just result in an even bigger dent in the middle...

No comments:

Post a Comment